Important! READ THIS FIRST:
First, make sure to upgrade to v3 of the app.
v3 is a major upgrade as it moves the app away from the OST platform. While the OST platform is still available, you will be able to access OST wallet settings under "Legacy wallet" section.
If you are not able to re-authenticate your Device under OST wallet settings, don't worry. We will use token balances associated with verifed Decrypt accounts. If you have a balance, You will not need an authenticed OST wallet to particiate in the claim process.
This page attempts to answer as comprehensively as possible the most commonly asked questions we've encountered from users who've reported problems to us.
If you still can't find a solution to your problem, please join our Discord server using this link. There, you'll find updated information in real time and get answers from the community. Depending on the time of day, the channel is also staffed with moderators who can help you.
- If you are trying to enter an email account and the creation button is inactive, please double-check that you input your address correctly.
- If you've already created an account, you're in the wrong place. Go back to the Log In option on the Menu and access your account that way.
We use Magic links to verify your emails, so instead of a password, we send a link to your inbox. To ensure this process works smoothly, please follow these steps:
- Enter your email account in the Decrypt app.
- Open the corresponding email account in your mobile Inbox (If the Magic Link is not in your Inbox, please check your spam folder).
- In the Magic Link email, click: "Log into Decrypt." You should be directed to a web browser screen to confirm the process. This is not the final login step!
- Go back to the Decrypt app and wait for a PIN request to appear. This is the last step in verifying your account's and is an indicator that the log in was a success.
💡Note: Logging into to the app is supported on mobile phones only. The link will expire after 10 minutes.
Occasionally you may see errors stating API or OST connection issues. These mean we’re having some technical difficulties. We are notified about them and are working to resolve them.We'll be posting real-time updates on these issues in our Discord server, if you want to catch up on the fixes.
💡Troubleshooting tip: We release app updates frequently, sometimes several times a week. If all else fails, try deleting the app and reinstalling it to see if that allows you to sign in.
Please ensure you are using the same email you signed up with. Our policy permits only one email account per device.
💡Note: If you have signed in to more than one account on a device, it might be blocked.